REVESTIDAN FINISH is a liquid-applied, thixotropic, permanent elastic, fiber-reinforced, cold applied and cold curing, one component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing and for complex roof details.
Cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
|Relative density||1.32||g/cm3||ASTM D 1475|
|Support humidity||< 5||%||-|
|Rain stability time (20 ºC, 50% HR)||~ 4||h||-|
|Light pedestrian traffic (20 ºC, 50% HR)||~ 12||h||-|
|Total consumption||~ 1,5 - 3,5||Kg/m2||-|
|Final curing time (20 ºC, 50% HR)||~ 5||days||-|
|Support temperature||> 5||ºC||-|
|TECHNICAL DATA OF PRODUCT||VALUE||UNIT|
|Tensile strength (ASTM D 412)||> 4||N/mm2|
|Elongation at break (ASTM D 412)||> 250||%|
|Water vapor permeability (ISO 9932:91)||> 20||g/m2/día|
|Resistance to wáter pressure (1 m d’eau / 24h) DIN EN 1928)||No filtra||-|
|Adhesión to concrete (ASTM D 903)||> 2||N/mm2|
|Hardness (SHORE A scale) (ASTM D 2240)||65-70||h|
Standards and Certification
Product without standard.
REVESTIDAN FINISH is mainly used to create waterproof seals on difficult and complex roofing details such as:
-Flashings and 90o angles.
REVESTIDAN FINISH is mainly used to create waterproof seals between different construction materials as:
- Concrete / Mortar / Cement screed.
- Various Metals.
Advantages and Benefits
Simple application (brush 10 cm width).
-It forms seamless membrane without joints or leak possibilities.
- Resistant to water and rain.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30oC to +80oC.
- Resistant to frost.
- Provides water vapor permeability.
- Full surface adherence without any additional anchoring.
- Even if the membrane gets damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
Instruction for use
Surface Preparation / Priming
Careful surface preparation is essential for optimum finish and durability. The surface needs to be clean, dry and sound, free of any contamination, which may harmfully affect the adhesion of the coating. New concrete structures need to dry for at least 28 days. Old coatings, dirt, fats, oils, organic substances and dust need to be removed by a grinding machine. Possible surface irregularities need to be smoothened. Any loose surface pieces and grinding dust need to be thoroughly removed. Do not wash surface with water!
Do not apply the REVESTIDAN FINISH when the ambient temperature is below +5ºC during the application and 4 hours afterwards, on surfaces with Temperature below +5ºC, on frozen surfaces, during rain or mist, and on surfaces with ascending humidity. Low temperatures retard cure while high temperature speed up curing.
REVESTIDAN FINISH is slippery when wet. In order to avoid slipperiness during wet days, sprinkle suitable aggregates onto the still wet coating to create an anti-slip surface.
Stir REVESTIDAN FINISH slowly and well with wooden staff before using. Do not use a mechanical drill.
Apply REVESTIDAN FINISH onto the prepared and/or primed surface by roller or brush (in details use a roller 10 cm width), until all surface is covered. If necessary apply a second layer.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Do not apply the REVESTIDAN FINISH when the ambient temperature is below +5ºC during the application and 4 hours afterwards, on surfaces with Temperature below +5ºC, on frozen surfaces, during rain or mist and on surfaces with ascending humidity. Low temperatures retard cure while high temperature speed up curing.
- REVESTIDAN FINISH is slippery when wet. In order to avoid slipperiness during wet days, sprinkle suitable aggregates onto the still wet coating to create an anti-slip surface. Please contact our R+D Dept. for more details.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
REVESTIDAN FINISH contains isocyanates. See information supplied by the manufacturer. Please study the Safety Data sheet.
- REVESTIDAN FINISH will be stored in a dry place protected from rain, Sun, heat, and cold temperatures. Pails should be stored in dry and cool rooms for up to 9 months. Protect the material against moisture and direct sunlight. Storage temperature: 50-300C. Products should remain in their original, unopened containers, bearing the manufacturers name, product designation, batch number and application precaution labels.
- The product will be used in order of arrival to work.
- In all cases, standards of safety and hygiene at work, as well as standards of good practice of the construction must be taken into account.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10