DANOLOSA 85 is an insulating slab consisting of porous concrete, which acts as a mechanical protection over an extruded polystyrene base, resulting in a durable and practical insulated surface.
|Dimensions||500 x 500 (±2)||mm||-|
|Total thickness||85 (±4%)||mm||-|
|Bending Tensile Strength||≥ 3.5||kN||UNE-EN 1339|
|Tensile Strength Compression to 28 days (concentrated load on Ø 20 cm)Proponer una traducción ||≥ 30||KN|| UNE-EN 12390-3|
|Compression behavior of a 5%||≥ 0.30||MPa||UNE-EN 1339|
|Compression behavior of a 25%||≥ 0.31||MPa||UNE-EN 1339|
|External fire behavior||Broof (t1)||-||UNE-EN 1339|
|Resistance to 10 J impact||≤ 13||Ø mm||DIT 550/10; DIT 551/10|
|Point load strength to 250 N||Flawless||-||DIT 550/10; DIT 551/10|
Addtitional Technical Data
|ADDITIONAL DATA ||VALUE||UNIT||STANDARD|
|Insulation thickness||50 (±1)||mm||-|
|Dimensions XPS||500 x 500 (±2)||mm||-|
|Density of insulating||35||Kg/m³||EN 1602|
|Reaction to fire insulation||E||Euroclase||UNE-EN 13501-1|
|Thermal conductivity||0.034||W/m K||EN 12667 - EN 12939|
|Dimensional Stability||≤ 5||KPa||EN 12667 - EN 12939|
|Minimum resistance to compression of XPS||≥ 300||KPa||-|
|Deformation under load of 40 KPa||< 5||%||-|
|Water absorption by immersion||≤ 0.7||%||-|
|Water absorption by diffusion 50 %||≤ 3||%||-|
|Water absorption by diffusion 60 %||≤ 2.7||%||-|
|Water absorption by diffusion 80 %||1.5||%||-|
|Thickness of concrete||35 (±3)||mm||-|
|Dimensions of concrete||490 x 490 (±1)||mm||UNE-EN 1339|
|Fire performance of concrete||A||Euroclase||-|
|Breaking load of concrete||≥ 1.6||kN||UNE-EN 1339|
|Concrete flexural strength||≥ 1.3||MPa||UNE-EN 1339|
|Compressive strength of concrete 3d||9.4||MPa||UNE-EN 12390-3: 2009|
|Compressive strength of concrete 21d||11.6||MPa||UNE-EN 12390-3: 2009|
|Compressive strength of concrete 28d||12.5||MPa||UNE-EN 12390-3: 2009|
|Porosity interconnected pores||20||-||-|
|Información medioambiental||Declared Value||Units||Norm|
|Pre-consumer Recycled Content||0||%||-|
|Post-consumer Recycled Content||0||%||-|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||-||-|
|Solar Reflectance Index (SRI)||56||-||ASTM E1980-11|
Standards and Certification
Material included in the CTE and CEC.
Material included in DIT ESTERDAN PENDIENTE CERO Nº 550/10.
Material included in DIT DANOPOL PENDIENTE CERO Nº 551/10.
- Insulating and filtering slab all in one for accessible roofs.
- Rehabilitation and conversion of non-walking roofs.
- Technical paths in non walking gravel finished roofs.
- Support for equipment in non walking roofs and facilities in general.
- Technical decks over supports pads as per DANOSA´s System.
|Slabs per pallet ||60||ud|
Instruction for use
Preparation of the support:
Once the waterproofing is done, the roof should be smooth, uniform and clean.
- It is applied without any gripping material, deposited with care, preferably over a geotextile antipunching layer covering the waterproofing or directly on it, lying on the insulation face.
- Slabs will be placed without any expansion joint.
- On hipper ends and valleys the slab should be accordingly cut using a water-cooled low r.p.m. radial machine.
- A small space (3-5 mm) must exist, to allow dilatations coming from, for example, skylights, etc…
- It should be carried on pallets.
- Not considered as dangerous goods for transport.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- The use of Danolosa over supports is restricted to square head supports (min. 200 mm) Danoplot type.
- For the cutting of the Danolosa, it is recommended to use a water-cooled low r.p.m. radial machine, type DU-200-L.
- It is not necessary to cover the joints.
- In the case of a synthetic waterproofing system , it is necessary to use a 300 gr./m² polyester geotextile between the membrane and the insulating slab.
- No hammers should be used for levelling or fitting the pieces.
- Before applying the product it is recommended to test the tightness of the waterproofing.
- This product is part of a waterproofing system, so we should take into account the systems and information contained in the manual of Danosa Solutions.
- Roof regulations must be respected.
- Due to possible variations in the tone of the raw materials, the tones between tiles of the same colour can also vary.
- The apparition of portlantita efflorescences on porous concrete, characterized by changing the colour of the tile, does not mean the decline of its performance. Variations in tone in the raw materials of porous concrete may also vary the tone between tiles of the same colour.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- The pallets must be handled with stacker or forklift.
- It is recommended a separation between the forklift nails of 80 cm.
- Due to the nature of the product Danolosa, the pallets must be moved carefully, paying attention to potential bumps, irregularities in the firm, and so on.
- The product will be placed with care so as to prevent any shock that may deteriorate its quality.
- When the product is mechanically processed, propellant gas can be released.
- When the product is overheated, monomers or other degradation products can be released.
- The cutting machines should be placed on a ventilated room.
- Keep away from flames or heat sources.
- Keep in ventilated areas, preferably fitted with fire-fighting systems, as they may release traces of ethanol from the production process.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10