Liquid PVC used for sealing DANOPOL membranes welding joints.
|Density||0,93 ± 0,01||g/cm³||-|
UV resistant PVC sealing for DANOPOL membranes welding joints. Specially recommended for green roofs in order to avoid root penetration.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Harmful solvents, avoid sky contact and ingestión.
- Eyes and throat become irritated.
- Easily flammable.
- It could form explosive peroxide.
- Workers exposed to concentrations above exposure limits, should wear suitable certified masks.
- Use solvent resistant gloves (butyl rubber).
- Use protection safety glasses for avoiding chemical products side effects.
- Handle with appropriate precautions for industrial hygiene, and respect safety practices. Keep away from food and drinks. Wash hands before breaks and immediately after handling the substance. Do not smoke during handling the product.
- Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless you are wearing suitable protective clothing.
- Use non-combustible such as vermiculite, sand or earth material to absorb the product and place it in a container for later disposal.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- Follow the precautions of the MSDS (safety data sheet) even when the can is empty, because of the product residue. Do not inhale gas/fumes/vapors/spray. Open and handle carefully. Avoid skin and eyes contact. Do not eat nor drink during handling. Wash hands after handling and before eating.
- Be careful during manipulation/storage. Keep container in a well-ventilated place. Keep container well closed. Store in a cool place. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Keep away from food, drink and animal feed
- Keep PVC LIQUIDO in a protected place from frost and where temperatures ranging should be from 5 ° C to 25 ° C
- Product expiration: 12 months from production date
- Keep away from sources of ignition. Have within reach fire extinguisher.
- Comply with usual precautions in chemicals products use.
- Store in the original container, closed securely and at room temperature.
- Do not leave open container when stop using.
- In any case, must be taken into account safety and hygiene standards at work, as well as good practice standards in construction.
- Danosa recommends consulting the product safety data sheet which is permanently available at www.danosa.com, or can be requested in writing to our Technical Department.
- For any additional clarification, please consult with our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10