Elastic multi use adhesive filler made of permanently elastic monocomponent polyurethane. Available in gray color.
|Elongation at Break||600||%||DIN 53504|
|Maximun Tension||1.50||%||DIN 53504|
|Skin formation||Ca. 15||min.||20ºC/65% H.R.|
|Elasticity Modulus 100%||> 0,60||N/mm²||DIN 53504|
|Hardness||40 ± 5|| ||-|
|Máximum allowed Distortion||15||%||-|
|Temperature Resistance||-30ºC a +90ºC||ºC||-|
|Curing Rate||3mm/24h||-||20ºC/65% H.R.|
- Sealing the bottom profile of waterproofing roofs.
- Elastic and waterproof seal for expansion and static joints in building and civil works.
- Used as a filler and sealing for cracks, joints between walls, floors, pavements, bushings, tiles, etc.., in building and civil works.
|Product Code ||710703||-|
Advantages and Benefits
ELASTYDAN PU 40 Greyis a product suitable for manual spray application or pneumatic extrusion, to be straightened with a palette knife and paintable. By reaction with atmospheric moisture, the material acquires its final elastic state, similar to rubber.
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent adhesion without previous priming on concrete supports, stone, etc.
- Good resistance to weathering and aging.
- Moldable to the required width of the joint.
- Provides a highly reliable shot. Waterproof.
- It can be easily adapted to any type of support.
Instruction for use
- In all cases, the sealing elements must be dry, sound, clean and free of non-adherent particles.
- Joint Size:
Minimum depth = 5mm.
Maximum width = 35 mm.
- A a joint fund non-stick material must be placed to the stuff DANOSA FUND BOARD, to limit the depth to fill out and the proper dimensions by the factor corresponding joint. The FUND BOARD DANOSA also serves as support during placement putty and caulking.
- Apply without primer on sound and clean and free of dust and grease surfaces.
- ELASTYDAN PU 40 GRIS is applied with an extrusion gun manual or pneumatic. Remove the tape from the bottom of the cartridge. The nozzle is screwed plastic precut shaped bevel at 45, according to the width to apply.
- Care must be taken to keep the nozzle at the same depth and pitch in order to avoid air entrapment.
- Smooth if necessary with a peeled potato dipped in water or with spatula dipped in soapy water
- ELASTYDAN PU 40 GRIS once vulcanized, is compatible with most industrial paints and water based lacquers, enamels and acrylic or polyurethane. (Due to the wide variety of paints on the market, it is advisable to always do compatibility tests)
Cleaning of tools:
- ELASTYDAN PU 40 GRIS once has hardened; it can only be removed mechanically.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- ELASTYDAN PU 40 GRIS has good adhesion without primer on concrete, natural and artificial stone, cement, wood. For application to other materials (glass, aluminum, metal supports, ferrous and non-ferrous, paintings, etc) pretesting advise. Under no circumstances should be used in permanent contact with water.
- ELASTYDAN PU 40 GRIS is incompatible with asphalt products and tar based products. Do not use for sealing joints where ELASTYDAN PU 40 GRIS will be in contact with such products.
- We recommend reading and following "Recommendations for Handling and Storage of Glues, Adhesives and Sealants". Guide published by industrial users in collaboration with BASA (British Adhesives & Sealants Association).
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- It is advisable to keep ELASTYDAN PU 40 GRIS in places protected from frost and with temperatures between 5 º C and 25 º C 12 months from date of production if well sealed and undamaged.
- Observe the usual precautions when using chemicals.
- Store in the original container securely closed at room temperature.
- Do not leave the package open when you stop using.
- Health and safety standards and good practice rules should be always taken into account.
- Danosa advised to consult the safety data sheets of this product which is available in www.danosa.com. It can be also requested to our Technical Department.
- For any further information, please contact our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10