Used as adhesive for Danopol membranes. Contact adhesive liquid and transparent, suited for bonding waterproof PVC membranes on the most common construction materials.
|Aspect||Liquide transparent|| ||-|
|Viscosity||4700 ± 800||MPa.s||UNE EN ISO 2555|
Used for bonding PVC DANOPOL membranes to the cover, and on flat roofs waterproofing in construction works.
|Product Code ||710702||-|
Advantages and Benefits
- Presents a quick pre-drying and high speed in cohesive force development
- Viscous material
- Compatible with all synthetic sheets in the range DANOPOL.
- It allows almost immediate joints, improving labor yields.
- It can be apply by brush, roller or spatula, facilitating application at the work.
- High reliability welding and finishing
Instruction for use
- Support surface must be tough, uniform, smooth, clean, dry and lacking foreign bodies, free of fats, oils, dust, and in general any type of non-adherent particles.
- Adhesive application can be done by brush, roller or spatula on the surfaces to join, leaving a uniform layer.
- Join the two surfaces after dry time (time of aeration).
- Mentioned period time is for guidance only, since it varies according to the amount applied and environmental conditions.
- Adhesion is immediate, but the joint should not be forced during first 24 hours.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- If the joint should be done on a porous surface, it is advisable to apply a second coat, but after drying the first coat (time of aeration). Once the aeration time is elapsed, join both surfaces. It is very important to note that solvents evaporation depends on ambient temperature and humidity, as well as kind of material to join.
- Contain harmful solvents by inhalation, use mask, and not exposed a long time to the vapors.
- For being easily flammable, any source of ignition which could produce sparkle, such as cutting of metals, machinery, etc., should be avoided when handling.
- Recommended reading and follow-up "Recommendations for the handling and storage of glues, adhesives and sealants". Guide to industrial users published by ASEFCA (Spanish Association of manufacturers of glues and adhesives) in collaboration with BASA (British Adhesives & Sealants Association).
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- It is advisable to keep PVC GLUE-DAN in a protected place from frost and at temperatures ranging from 5 ° C to 25 ° C .
- Product expiration: 12 months from production date.
- Keep away from sources of ignition. Have within reach fire extinguisher.
- Comply with usual precautions in chemicals products use.
- Store in the original container, closed securely and at room temperature.
- Do not leave open container when stop using.
- In any case, must be taken into account safety and hygiene standards at work, as well as good practice standards in construction.
- Danosa recommends consulting the product safety data sheet which is permanently available at www.danosa.com, or can be requested in writing to our Technical Department.
- For any additional clarification, please consult with our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10