2.3mm PVC Walkway with anti-slip surface.
Used as technical walkay for refurbishment works and technical access in exposed synthetic membran roof systems.
|Product Code ||710269||-|
Advantages and Benefits
- Compatible with every DANOPOL pvc waterproofing membrane.
- Allows technical access to the roof.
- Waterproofing protection.
- Anti-slip surface.
- Provides a reliable finish welding.
Instruction for use
1. Lay the aisle on the roof and allow it to settle to flatten, keeping a 15 cm distance between rolls.
2. The rolls must be arranged in such a way that they allow proper drainage along the roof slopes.
3. Cut the technical corridor into pieces less than 3m in length, to avoid dilations in the material.
4. Each piece will be welded (longitudinally and transversely) by hot air and pressure to the waterproofing sheet, either by manual and / or mechanical means, achieving a weld of at least 4 cm thick.
Indications and Important Recommendations
-Incompatible materials in direct contact with PVC WALKWAY waterproofing membrane: Bituminous products, XPS, TPO/FPO, EPS, EPDM, PU. DANOFELT PY300 or higher must be placed between both materiales to avoid chemical incompatibility or smooth any coarse surface.
- Make sure the chemical compatibility of PVC WALKWAY with other materials.
- Weldability and weld quality depends on atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity), welding conditions (temperature, velocity, pressure, cleanliness) and by the state of the membrane surface (cleanliness, humidity). Therefore must meet the hot air machine for the correct assembling
- Once the surface has been cooled, a strict welding control should be made using a blunt needle.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- PVC WALKWAY is not toxic or flammable.
- PVC WALKWAY should be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures. It should remain in its original packaging, horizontal and parallel (never crossed) on a flat and smooth support.
- PVC WALKWAY will be used as soon at it arrives at the building construction.
- PVC WALKWAY is easy to cut in order to adapt it to the work's geometry.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when weather conditions may be harmful, particularly when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the deck, neither when the roof is covered by raindrops, surface moisture > 8%, or strong wind.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when the ambient temperature is less than -5 º C for hot air welding.
- In all cases, please keep Health and Safety standards at work, and good construction practice.
- Danosa recommends to consult this product TDS, which is available permanently at www.danosa.com or can be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
- For any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10