PVC side cup horizontal outlet outer section 65x100 mm for drainpipes with an outlet diameter of Ø80 mm, compatible with all DANOPOL membranes.
Used as a waterproofing accessory for synthetic waterproofing PVC plasticized membranes, fitted with a wing that is welded to the waterproofing membrane. It consists of two parts: shank-base junction with bracket and downpipe.
|Product Code ||710257||-|
Advantages and Benefits
-It solves the connection to drain easily and securely.
- Good flexibility.
- Compatible with all synthetic sheets of Danopol range.
- It facilitates the closing of the membrane into the drain.
- It adapts good to irregularities on the surface.
- It provides a high reliability welding and finish.
Instruction for use
- The substrate surface must be solid, uniform, smooth, cleaned, dry and free from foreign bodies.
- Lay out the PVC membrane. Pierce the membrane proportionally to the diameter of the drain. Test the hole drains. In the test hole at the same time mark the point to be cut with respect to wall thickness, cutting the pipe (pin) is made so that the bottom is longer by 5 mm to the upper hot-air welding crown membrane drain. Before joining the elbow, have a special adhesive bead plasticized PVC. After having coupled the elbow, ensure the drain tube is inserted into the four tabs on the inside thereof.
Indications and Important Recommendations
-Incompatible materials in direct contact with PVC wall scupper 100x65x425 mm, with outlet Ø80 mm waterproofing membrane: Bituminous products, XPS, TPO/FPO, EPS, EPDM, PU. DANOFELT PY300 or higher must be placed between both materiales to avoid chemical incompatibility or smooth any coarse surface.
- Make sure the chemical compatibility of PVC wall scupper 100x65x425 mm, with outlet Ø80 mm with other materials.
- Weldability and weld quality depends on atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity), welding conditions (temperature, velocity, pressure, cleanliness) and by the state of the membrane surface (cleanliness, humidity). Therefore must meet the hot air machine for the correct assembling
- Once the surface has been cooled, a strict welding control should be made using a blunt needle.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- PVC wall scupper 100x65x425 mm, with outlet Ø80 mm is not toxic or flammable.
- PVC wall scupper 100x65x425 mm, with outlet Ø80 mm should be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures. It should remain in its original packaging, horizontal and parallel (never crossed) on a flat and smooth support.
- PVC wall scupper 100x65x425 mm, with outlet Ø80 mm will be used as soon at it arrives at the building construction.
- PVC wall scupper 100x65x425 mm, with outlet Ø80 mm is easy to cut in order to adapt it to the work's geometry.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when weather conditions may be harmful, particularly when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the deck, neither when the roof is covered by raindrops, surface moisture > 8%, or strong wind.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when the ambient temperature is less than -5 º C for hot air welding.
- In all cases, please keep Health and Safety standards at work, and good construction practice.
- Danosa recommends to consult this product TDS, which is available permanently at www.danosa.com or can be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
- For any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10