Internal prefabricated PVC-p corner for interior roof angles.
Used as an accessory of DANOPOL PVC membranes, to ensure waterproofing in interior roof angles.
|Product Code ||710254||-|
Advantages and Benefits
- Simple and safe way of solving internal angles connection.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Compatible with all DANOPOL PVC membranes.
- High adaptability to any roof irregularity.
- High welding and finishing reliability.
Instruction for use
- The support surface must be resistant, uniform, smooth, clean, dry and free from foreign bodies.
- Welding between corner and DANOPOL membrane will be achieved through hot air machine.
Indications and Important Recommendations
-Incompatible materials in direct contact with Internal corner PVC LIGHT GREY waterproofing membrane: Bituminous products, XPS, TPO/FPO, EPS, EPDM, PU. DANOFELT PY300 or higher must be placed between both materiales to avoid chemical incompatibility or smooth any coarse surface.
- Make sure the chemical compatibility of Internal corner PVC LIGHT GREY with other materials.
- Weldability and weld quality depends on atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity), welding conditions (temperature, velocity, pressure, cleanliness) and by the state of the membrane surface (cleanliness, humidity). Therefore must meet the hot air machine for the correct assembling
- Once the surface has been cooled, a strict welding control should be made using a blunt needle.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- Internal corner PVC LIGHT GREY is not toxic or flammable.
- Internal corner PVC LIGHT GREY should be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures. It should remain in its original packaging, horizontal and parallel (never crossed) on a flat and smooth support.
- Internal corner PVC LIGHT GREY will be used as soon at it arrives at the building construction.
- Internal corner PVC LIGHT GREY is easy to cut in order to adapt it to the work's geometry.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when weather conditions may be harmful, particularly when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the deck, neither when the roof is covered by raindrops, surface moisture > 8%, or strong wind.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when the ambient temperature is less than -5 º C for hot air welding.
- In all cases, please keep Health and Safety standards at work, and good construction practice.
- Danosa recommends to consult this product TDS, which is available permanently at www.danosa.com or can be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
- For any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10