Flexible cross-linked polyethylene membrane.
It is used as an acoustic insulation and protection against humidity under laminated floors.
|Thickness tolerance||< 10||%||EN 823|
|Length and width tolerance||< 10||%||EN 822|
|Reduction of transmitted impact noise, ΔLn||22||dB||EN 140-8|
|Dynamic stiffness||≤60||MN/m3||EN 29052-1|
|Density||40 ± 4||kg/m3||EN 845|
|Hysteresis load||> 2.10||Nm||EN 3386-1|
|Water absorption under hydrostatic pressure|| || || |
|Water diffusion factor, μ||> 4100||-||EN-12086|
|Compression strength to 25%||> 30||kPa||UNE EN ISO 3386-1|
|Compression set 24 h, 50% comp., 23ºC||< 10||%||EN 1856|
|Tear resistance||> 20 ||N||EN 12310 - 1|
|Reaction to fire||F||Euroclase||EN 13501-1|
|Thermal conductivity||0.050||W/mK||EN 12667|
|Environmental Information||Declared Value||Units||Norm|
|Content of recycled raw material||5||%||-|
|Pre-consumer Recycled Content||100||%||-|
|Post-consumer Recycled Content||0||%||-|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||-||-|
|Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)||30||µg/m3||ISO 16000-6:2006.|
- Staple on 1st plate (wall)
- Place the second plate (wall)
- Staple on 1st plate (floating ceiling)
- Set the 2nd plate (floating ceiling)
Standards and Certification
Acoustic certifications resulting from approved laboratory tests.
|Laboratory||Test (EN 140-3) No||Result (EN 717-1)|
|DANOSA ||DAN-1218-IFR01||22 dB|
- In renewal of floors in dwelligs and hotels with medium traffic.
- Complement of the Floating floors system in dwellings and hatels.
- Moisture barrier and separation for laminated floating finishes.
Instruction for use
An installation of the IMPACTODAN BT is shown in the following pictures:
- Extend and seal
- Place 1st board
- Set as system flooring
- Aluminum tape to take away static electricity
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Differences in height of or above 3 mm in 1 m must be previously leveled with leveling paste.
- The panels must stay at least 48h acclimatizing to the room where they will be installed at a temperature of at least 18 ºC, the relative humidity between 40% and 70%.
- Scotia must have a thickness of at least 15 mm to cover up the expansion gap and it must leave a small separation sealed with a silicone cord.
- Sealing tapes of natural aluminum must be used in order to reduce the static electricity.
- Check the product’s technical sheet on safety.
- For further information, please contact our technical staff.
The information that appears in the following document makes reference to the uses and utilities of danosa’s products and systems, and it is based on the knowledge that have been learnt until present, by danosa. This is only possible if products have been stored and used in an appropriate way.Nevertheless, danosa is not responsible for unsuitable uses of the products neither any other facts, such as meteorological facts. So danosa is just responsible for the quality related to the provided products.danosa reserves the right to carry out modifications without previous notice.The values that appear in the technical sheet are the results of the tests that have been performed in our laboratory. September 2006Web site: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Phone number: +34 949 888 210