IMPACTODAN 10 is a cross-linked polyethylene foam sheet, 10 mm thick. Its closed cell structure provides exceptional physical and mechanical properties.
It is used for acoustic insulation of deck impact noise in buildings. It presents high resistance to fatigue and is easy to install. Its use is guaranteed by the DIT N. 439 from the Spanish building science institute “Eduardo Torroja”.
|Thickness tolerance||± 0,3||mm||EN 823|
|Length and width tolerance||< 1||%||EN 822|
|Reduction of transmitted impact noise, ΔLn||21||dB||EN 140-8|
|Impact sound pressure level L´nT,w, on site||< 58||dB||EN 140-7|
|Dynamic stiffness||< 65||MN/m3||EN 29052-1|
|Density||25 ± 2||kg/m3||EN 845|
|Hysteresis load||> 2.1||Nm||EN 3386-1|
|Compression strength to 25%||23 ± 2||kPa||UNE EN ISO 3386-1|
|Compression set 24 h, 50% comp., 23ºC||< 30||%||EN 1856|
|Tensile strength||> 130||kPa||EN 1798|
|Reaction to fire||F||Euroclase||EN 13501-1|
|Thermal conductivity||0.038||W/mK||EN 12667|
|Water diffusion factor, μ||> 2000||-||EN 12086|
|Airborne sound reduction improvement||8||dB||UNE-EN-ISO 140-16|
|Environmental Information||Declared Value||Units||Norm|
|Content of recycled raw material||5||%||-|
|Pre-consumer Recycled Content||100||%||-|
|Post-consumer Recycled Content||0||%||-|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||-||-|
|Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)||30||µg/m3||ISO 16000-6:2006.|
Decree No. 2011-321 of 23 March 2011 the Ministry French Ecology, Sustainable Development, Transportation and Housing
Standards and Certification
- Document of technical Compliance DIT 439 R/10 “System for the Reduction of Impact Noise, IMPACTODAN”
Acoustic certifications resulting from approved laboratory tests.
|Laboratory||Test (EN 140-3) No|
- Acoustic insulation against airborne and impact noise of supports between different users in residential buildings or facilities in urban areas, like houses, hotels, hospitals, etc.
- Insulation addition of floating floors against low-middle and high frequencies on all kind of commercial premises such as restaurants, supermarkets, areas with music, etc.
- Renewal of floors in residential buildings.
- Resitente cargada de argamasa
- Received mortar screed
Instruction for use
An installation of the IMPACTODAN 10 is shown in the following pictures:
- Seal overlap
- Vertical overlap
- Protect installations
- Pour the mortar
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Before pouring down the mortar, check that the surface is at the same level on all the area, that the junction with the walls is equally covered by IMPACTODAN 10, that pillars are wrapped with it and all elements passing through the support or emerging from it.
- The use of IMPACTODAN 10 is recommended if the support compression layers is irregular.
- The floating mortar must be sufficiently resistant in order not to crack.
- As floating floors have anti-dampness materials, the curing time of the mortar is longer. It is recommended to step on the mortar 15-20 days after having poured it down.
- The doors elements must not perforate the floating mortar.
- With self levelling mortars the IMPACTODAN 10 sheet must stay against the floor perfectly overspread without wrinkles.
- Check the product’s technical sheet on safety.
- For further information, please contact our technical staff.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10