FONODAN BJ is a two layer product made of a self-adhesive high density bitumen membrane thermally bonded to a cross-linked polyethylene.
FONODAN BJ acoustically works providing the acoustic mass of the tube body and removing resonant frequencies.
|Nominal mass||1100||gr/ml||EN 1849-1|
|Thickness tolerance||: +/- 0,2||mm||EN 823|
|Length and width tolerance|| 1||%||EN 822|
|Insert Loss, IL (1) *||> 12||dB||-|
|Dynamic stiffness||≤ 100||MN/m3||EN 29052-1|
|Hysteresis load||> 2||Nm||EN 3386-1|
|Remaining deformation, (24h, 50% compression, 23ºC)||< 35||%||EN 1856|
|Tensile strength: longitudinal||> 450||kPa||EN 1798|
|Work temperature||> 10||oC||-|
|Reaction to fire||B s1 d0||Euroclase||EN 13501-1|
|Cross-linked polyethylene thermal conductivity||0.050||w/mºK||EN 12667|
|Environmental Information||Declared Value||Units||Norm|
|Content of recycled raw material||14,4||%||-|
|Pre-consumer Recycled Content||100||%||-|
|Post-consumer Recycled Content||0||%||-|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||-||-|
|Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)||15||µg/m3||ISO 16000-6:2006.|
Decree No. 2011-321 of 23 March 2011 the Ministry French Ecology, Sustainable Development, Transportation and Housing
Standards and Certification
Acoustic certifications resulting from approved laboratory tests.
(1) IL in straight segments without duplicating the application of 12 dB (total solution)
(2) In corners after duplication of the application of 17 dB (total solution)
(3) Only product 9,5 dBA (UNE 14.366)
|Laboratory||Test (EN 140-3) No||Result (EN 717-1)|
|Danosa (single) (1)||BAJANTE 10/2003||IL = 12 dBA|
|Danosa (double) (2)||BAJANTE 12/2003||IL = 17 dBA|
|I.C.C. EDUARDO TORROJA (3)||19.960||IL = 9.5 dBA|
- Le FONODAN BJ est spécialement conçu pour minimiser les bruits des tuyauteries d’évacuation dans tous les bâtiments.
- Fonodan 130 augmente l’isolation dans la la plus bruyante des descentes, tels que les coudes et les raccords.
- Fonodan 70 diminue le bruit des eaux coulant le long des tuyauteries passantes situées dans les faux-plafonds.
|Rolls per pallet ||32||rolls |
|ml / pallet||320||ml|
Instruction for use
An installation of the FONODAN BJ is shown in the following pictures:
- Measure and cut
- Remove nonstick paper
- Stick to the tube
- Duplicate in the curve
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Any adhesive product in order needs a dry and clean surface to stick.
- The product must be cut on top of a clean surface in order to avoid contact of the polyethylene with dust.
- Using bridles ensures a long-lasting adherence between the product and the pipe.
- Install with temperatures above a 10ºC. To maintain its temperature in winter, store to sun light before applying.
- Special caution will be given when the pipes pass through slab, sealing possible spaces between them and FONODAN BJ, with elastic paste with high density.
- Check the product’s technical sheet on safety.
- For further information, please contact our technical staff.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10