FONODAN 50 is a two layer product made of a self-adhesive high density bitumen membrane thermally bonded to a cross-linked polyethylene.
FONODAN 50 acoustically works as spring between the gypsum board and frame.
|Nominal mass||115||gr/ml||EN 1849-1|
|Thickness tolerance||+/- 0,2 ||%||EN 823 |
|Length and width tolerance||1||%||EN 822|
|Airborne sound insulation improvement, ΔRW||> 3||dB||EN 140-16|
|Dynamic stiffness||≤ 100||MN/m3||EN 29052-1|
|Hysteresis load ||> 2||Nm ||EN 3386-1|
|Remaining deformation, (24h, 50% compression, 23ºC)||< 35||%||EN 1856|
|Tensile strength: longitudinal||> 450||N/5 cm||EN 12311-1|
|Work temperature||> 10||oC||-|
|Reaction to fire||F||Euroclase||EN 13501-1|
|Cross-linked polyethylene thermal conductivity||0.050||w/mºK||EN 12667|
|Environmental Information||Declared Value||Units||Norm|
|Content of recycled raw material||14,4||%||-|
|Pre-consumer Recycled Content||100||%||-|
|Post-consumer Recycled Content||0||%||-|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||-||-|
|Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)||15||µg/m3||ISO 16000-6:2006.|
Decree No. 2011-321 of 23 March 2011 the Ministry French Ecology, Sustainable Development, Transportation and Housing
Standards and Certification
Acoustic certifications resulting from approved laboratory tests.
(1) N13 + 50 air cavity + N13
(2) N13 + mineral wood 40 + N13
|Laboratory||Test (EN 140-3) No|
|E.U.I.T.T 1||UPLA 053/01||RA= 37 dBA|
|E.U.I.T.T 2||UPLA 054/01||RA= 42.3 dBA|
- Antiresonant adhesive stripe to improve the plasterboard frames, specially in masonry between independent panels systems of only board.
- Against impact noises in the frames of laminated floors, is also suitable as protection against the support dampness.
- Antiresonant stripe in metallic structures in roofs with tiles.
|pack / pallet||36||un|
|Units per package||7||ud|
Instruction for use
An installation of the FONODAN 50 is shown in the following pictures:
- Remove non-stick paper
- Stick in the horizontal profile
- Stick in vertical profile
- Fix the board
Indications and Important Recommendations
- It is not necessary that the stripe FONODAN 50 is laid down exactly one along or aside the other; discontinuities if small do not affect the performance.
- Install with temperatures above a 10ºC. To maintain its temperature in winter, store to sun light before applying.
- Check the product’s technical sheet on safety.
- For further information, please contact our technical staff.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10