FONODAN 900 is a two layer product made of a self-adhesive high density bitumen membrane thermally bonded to a cross-linked polyethylene.
FONODAN 900 acoustically works as shock absorber in mass-spring-mass system in floor, and removing resonant frequencies in plasterboard system.
|Nominal mass||2300||gr/ml||EN 1849-1|
|Thickness tolerance||+/- 0,2 ||%||EN 823 |
|Length and width tolerance||1||%||EN 822|
|Improvement to impact noise ΔLn||22||dB|| |
|Airborne sound insulation improvement, ΔRW||> 4||dB||EN 140-16|
|Dynamic stiffness||≤ 70||MN/m3||EN 29052-1|
|Hysteresis load ||> 2||Nm ||EN 3386-1|
|Remaining deformation, (24h, 50% compression, 23ºC)||< 35||%||EN 1856|
|Humidity resistance factor||>20.000||-||EN 1913|
|Tensile strength: longitudinal||> 450||N/5 cm||EN 12311-1|
|Work temperature||> 10||oC||-|
|Reaction to fire||NPD||Euroclase||EN 13501-1|
|Cross-linked polyethylene thermal conductivity|| 0.050||w/mºK||EN 12667|
|Environmental Information||Declared Value||Units||Norm|
|Content of recycled raw material||14,4||%||-|
|Pre-consumer Recycled Content||100||%||-|
|Post-consumer Recycled Content||0||%||-|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||-||-|
|Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)||15||µg/m3||ISO 16000-6:2006.|
Decree No. 2011-321 of 23 March 2011 the Ministry French Ecology, Sustainable Development, Transportation and Housing
Standards and Certification
Acoustic certifications resulting from approved laboratory tests.
|Laboratory||Test (EN 140-3) No||Result (EN 140-16)|
|Danosa (between plasterboard)||F 900 03PL/2011||ΔRw= 4 dB|
|Danosa (impact sound pressure)||F 900 02R/2010||LnW(C1)= 56 (1) dB|
- FONODAN 900 is specially designed as antiresonant material for rigid elements like laminated plaster, wooden or panels.
- It also gives good impact noise insulation in laminated floors, reducing it sound emission.
- In renewals against impact noise on dry supports.
- Cut to measure it serves as elastic band to light-weighted elements as plaster drywalls, sanitary equipment, metal or plastic pipes, etc.
|Rolls / pallet||16||un|
Instruction for use
An installation of the FONODAN 900 is shown in the following pictures:
- Seal overlap.
- Install dry floating floor.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Any adhesive product in order needs a dry and clean surface to stick. If this is not possible for the jobs progress, then the use of a wet primer CURIDAN at a rate of 50 gr/m2 is suggested.
- Install with temperatures above a 10ºC. To maintain its temperature in winter, store to sun light before applying.
If installed below laminated floor:
- Differences in height of or above 3 mm in 1 m must be previously leveled with leveling paste.
- CINTA ADHESIVA CONFORDAN stripe with aluminum will be used as junction for the stripes and for other zones such as pillars, walls and other structural elements serving as electrical grounding.
- Check the product’s technical sheet on safety.
- For further information, please contact our technical staff.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10