DANOFON is a multilayer composite made of a high density bitumen based membrane between two porous textile layers.
Acoustically it works as a low-medium and high frequency insulation.
|Airborne sound insulation, RW ||63||dB||EN 140-3|
|Thickness tolerance|| 5||%||EN 823 |
|Length and width tolerance||< 5||%||EN 822|
|Membrane density ||1800 +/- 5%||kg/m3 ||EN 845 |
|Density of the porous material ||50 +/- 5%||kg/m3 ||EN 845|
|Nominal membrane mass ||6,5 +/- 5%||kg/m2 ||EN 1849-1|
|Airflow resistance of the porous textile ||33||KPa.s/m²||EN 29053|
|Resistance to tearing (nail shank) ||> 370||KN/m||EN 12310-1|
|Tensile strength: longitudinal ||> 480||N/5 cm||EN 12311-1 |
|Tensile strength: tranversal||> 275||N/5 cm||EN 12311-1 |
|Work temperature||-20 / +70||oC||- |
|Reaction to fire||F||Euroclase||EN 13501-1|
|Bituminous membrane thermal conductivity 10ºC||0,130||w/mºK||EN 12667|
|Textile layer thermal conductivity 10ºC ||0,040||w/mºK||EN 12667|
|Total thermal resistance||0,77||m2K/W||EN 12667|
|Environmental Information||Declared Value||Units||Norm|
|Content of recycled raw material||28||%||-|
|Pre-consumer Recycled Content||0||%||-|
|Post-consumer Recycled Content||100||%||-|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||-||-|
|Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)||100||µg/m3||ISO 16000-6:2006.|
Decree No. 2011-321 of 23 March 2011 the Ministry French Ecology, Sustainable Development, Transportation and Housing
Standards and Certification
Acoustic certifications resulting from approved laboratory tests.
|Laboratory||Test (EN 140-3) No||Result (EN 717-1)|
|L.G.A.I. (1)||110.921||Rw= 49 dB|
|L.G.A.I. (2)||98.004.279||Rw= 63 dB|
|L.G.A.I. (3)||98.006.560||Rw= 65 dB|
|LABEIN (4)||B130-134-H92||Rw= 59 dB|
|INSTITUTO TORROJA (5)||18.017||Rw= 54 dB|
- Airborne sound insulation in cavity masonry solution for separating walls of dwelling houses, flats or rooms for residential purpose.
- Airborne sound insulation of separating walls in dwelling houses, flats or room for residential purposes.
- Insulation inside cavity of external cavity walls and suspended ceilings against low-middle and high frequencies in commercial premises with no sound players activity or with low sound emission like bars, restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
- Renewal of separating walls between different users in living areas of residential buildings.
- Separation between offices and factory in industrial buildings.
|Membrane thickness ||4||mm |
|porous material thickness||12 / 12||mm|
|Rolls per pallet||9||ud|
|m2 per pallet||54||m2|
- Porous material
- High-density membrane
Instruction for use
An installation of the DANOFON is shown in the following pictures:
1. Cut the product
2. Placement against wall
3. Clamp with insulation fixing
4. Insulation fixing in the overlap
Indications and Important Recommendations
- The finishing of plaster on the brick walls must have at least a thickness of 1 cm.
- To cut DANOFON a low rpm manual machine should be used: MAKITA 4191 DW water cooling system or similar, with cutting asphalt disc 85 – 6 MAKITA. ELYWOOD SAW BLADE 3 - 3 / 8” x 15 mm.
- If a battery drilling machine is used (never plugged into the net) the drill bit should be immersed in water to avoid the asphalt from sticking to it.
- Check the product’s technical sheet on safety.
- For further information, please contact our technical staff.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10