Membrana Acústica Danosa M.A.D.4 autoadhesiva (placas) is a high density membrane of bitumen modified self-adhesive specifically designed to behave as an anti resonant material.
It is an efficient substitute for lead sheets
|Thickness tolerance||< 10||%||EN 823|
|Length and width tolerance||< 5||%||EN 822|
|Nominal mass||> 5,70||Kg/m2||EN 1849-1|
|Young's module ||70||kPa||EN ISO 527-2|
|Tensile strength: tranversal||0,48||-||-|
|Resistance to tearing (nail shank)||180±50||KN/m||EN 12310-1|
|Reaction to fire||D s3 d0||Euroclase||EN 13501-1|
|Sound reduction index improvement between plasterboard, ΔR||4||dB||EN 140-16|
|Insulation improvement to 125 Hz (rigid elements)||6||dB||[NO ENCONTRADO-//610017.610036AISL_ACUS1:NORMA@2]AISL_ACUS1:NORMA|
|Insulation improvement to 125 Hz (like panel absorber)||> 9,5||dB||EN 140-16|
|Environmental Information||Declared Value||Units||Norm|
|Content of recycled raw material||15||%||-|
|Pre-consumer Recycled Content||0||%||-|
|Post-consumer Recycled Content||60||%||-|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||-||-|
|Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)||50||µg/m3||ISO 16000-6:2006.|
Decree No. 2011-321 of 23 March 2011 the Ministry French Ecology, Sustainable Development, Transportation and Housing
Standards and Certification
Acoustic certifications resulting from approved laboratory tests.
|Laboratory||Test (EN 140-3) No||Result (EN 717-1)|
|L.G.A.I.||98.012.319||Rw= 33 dB|
|L.G.A.I.||98.012.316||Rw= 49 dB|
|L.G.A.I.||98.012.317||Rw= 57 dB|
|L.G.A.I.||98.012.318||Rw= 68 dB|
|LABEIN||B130-134-H91||Rw= 65 dB|
|LABEIN||B130-134-H94||Rw= 66 dB|
|DANOSA||95/MAD/012||Rw= 39 dB|
- It is used between rigid elements such as laminated plasterboard to improve insulation at low frequencies, both on vertical and horizontal walls.
- Used between spring elements (fibers, rock wool) to increase the overall insulation of the treatment, significantly improving low frequencies through the membrane effect within mass-spring-mass systems.
- It is used in industrial insulation as an anti-resonant material, providing acoustic mass to galvanized steel sheets.
|Weight per plate||125||ud|
|m2 per pallet||150||m2|
- [NO ENCONTRADO-//610017.CAPA1@2]GR1:LEYENDA
- modified bitumen
- [NO ENCONTRADO-//610017.CAPA3@2]GR1:LEYENDA
Instruction for use
An installation of the Membrana Acústica Danosa M.A.D.4 autoadhesiva (placas) is shown in the following pictures:
- Staple on 1st plate (wall)
- Place the second plate (wall)
- Staple on 1st plate (floating ceiling)
- Set the 2nd plate (floating ceiling)
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Any adhesive product in order needs a dry and clean surface to stick. If this is not possible for the jobs progress, then the use of a wet primer CURIDAN at a rate of 50 gr/m2 is suggested.
- Install with temperatures above a 10ºC. To maintain its temperature in winter, store to sun light before applying.
- Check the product’s technical sheet on safety.
- For further information, please contact our technical staff.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10