Practicable manual opening skylight made of double 3mm thickness methacrylate dome, fixed to a 15 cm reinforced polyester basis, intended to overhead lighting and access to the roof. Dedicated to any roof in all types of buildings.
|Weight ||1,18||gr/cm3||DIN 53479|
|Tensile strength||750||kg/cm2||DIN 53455|
|Compression resistance||1500||kg/cm2||DIN 53454|
|Bending resistance||1400||kg/cm2||DIN 53452|
|Impact resistance||2,3||kg/cm2||DIN 53453 |
|Abrasión resistance ||70||mg||UNE 53166-71|
|Elasticity module||30000||kg/cm2||DIN 53457|
|Elongation at break||4,4||%||DIN 53455|
|Water absorption (24h)||0,17||%||DIN 53472|
|Specific heat ||0,35||kcl/ºC/kg||-|
|Softening point ||120||ºC||DIN 57302|
|Heat transfer: One dome||5,1||kcal/m2hºC||-|
|Heat transfer: Both domes||2,2||kcal/m2hºC||-|
|Loss by reflection ||5||%||-|
|Refractive index||1,5||(ND 50)||-|
|Light absorption ||0,05||%||-|
|MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS ||VALUE||UNIT||STANDARD|
|Weight ||1,5||gr/cm3||DIIN 53479|
|Tensile strength||1000||kg/cm2||DIN 53455|
|Compression resistance||2000||kg/cm2||DIN 53454|
|Bending resistance||1600||kg/cm2||DIN 53452|
|Impact resistance||1000||cm.kg/cm2||DIN 53453|
|Softening point ||125||ºC||DIN 57302|
|Ceiling opening HF||900x1200 mm.|
|Exterior size ExF||820x1120 mm.|
|Light Entry CxD||690x990 mm.|
|Dome height Hc||180 mm.|
|Eave G||65 mm.|
Advantages and Benefits
Danosa domes provide a perfect solar light diffusion and transmission, reducing electrical energy consumption and ensuring total waterproofing of the roof without any condensation.
Standards & Certification
The skylight DANOEXIT 900x1200, meets CE requirements.
The skylight DANOEXIT 900x1200, complies with EN 1873: Prefabricated accessories for roofing - Individual roof lights of plastics - Product specification and test methods.
Instruction for use
1. Fist of all, center the plinth on the deck ceiling opening.
2- Fix the plinth to the deck with steel lag screws:
- Three units per meter on the plinth’s perimeter heel.
- Over concrete slab supports, domes will be installed with concrete screws, washers and Ø6mm lag screws.
- Over steel deck systems with thermal insulation and waterproofing membrane, domes will be installed with steel screws directly to the structure. If the skylight has to be place before the steel deck, an auxiliary frame welded to the main structure will be required. 3- Install the waterproofing membrane covering the exterior plinth surface.
4- Remove the dome’s protector film.
Place the inferior dome over the plinth and over the.
5- Place the inferior dome over the plinth structure and install the self-adhesive washers on the inferior dome top surface, matching them with spaces to be drilled. Screw the top methacrylate dome, finishing the whole skylight. Do not tight screws in excess, because:
- Domes could be broken.
-Expansion joint effect will be nullified.
6- Place finish cads over the screws.
IMPORTANT: Do not install the dome until plinth has been placed in order to avoid any stain related to waterproofing works.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Assembly works should not be performed when weather conditions may be harmful, particularly when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the deck, neither when the roof is covered by raindrops, surface moisture > 8%, or strong wind.
In all cases, please keep Health and Safety standards at work, and good construction practice.
- Danosa recommends to consult this product TDS, which is available permanently at www.danosa.com or can be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
- Please note that this product is a part of a waterproofing system and therefore any work should match all documents and recommendations written by Danosa and all rules and mandatory law in this regard.
- In order to achieve the best possible outcome, good construction standards should be followed.
- For any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Department.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
1. Once received, check all the sizes and elements, ensuring that all the delivery matches with the purchase order.
2. Verify that all the elements received are in good conditions.
3. If there is any problem once the supplying has been done, please show clearly your concern on the delivery note.
4. Communicate any problem or material damage before 24 hours from the delivery. Otherwise, Danosa is not responsible for any kind of transport claim.
5. Keep skylights in its package once at work until they have to be installed on the roof.
6. Due to thermal variations and lack of ventilation, do not place the skylights directly over the roof. Waterproofing membrane or skylights can be damaged.
7. Storage skylights safe from traffic or any object which could hit them.
8. Do not place any object over the domes. PMMA dome’s material could be deformed.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10