Skylight for overhead natural lighting, composed by a 1,2mm thickness and 300mm height galvanized steel plinth with thermal insulation, and a 10mm thickness cellular polycarbonate dome, curved by a steel profile.
|MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS ||VALUE ||UNIT ||STANDARD |
|Weight ||1.20 ||gr/cm3 ||DIN 53479 |
|Tensile strength ||>60 ||MPa ||MPa |
|Elasticity module ||>2300||MPa ||DIN 53457 |
|Elongation at break ||>100 ||% ||DIN 53455 |
|Water absorption (24h) ||0,35 ||% ||DIN 53495 |
|THERMAL CHARACTERISTICS ||VALUE ||UNIT ||STANDARD |
|Vicat softening point ||148 ||oC ||DIN 53460 |
|Thermal conductivity ||0.2 ||W/mK ||DIN 52612 |
|Linear Expansion ||6.8x10-5 ||m/mK ||DIN 52612 |
|U ||2.5 ||W/m2K ||- |
|OPTICAL CHARACTERISTICS ||VALUE||UNIT||STANDARD|
|Transparent ||40 ||% ||DIN 5036 |
|Refractive index ||1.586 ||- ||DIN 53491 |
|MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS ||VALUE||UNIT||STANDARD|
|Tensile strength ||500 ||N/mm2 ||EN 10346/09 |
|Linear Expansion ||0.011 ||mm/mC ||- |
|Thermal conductivity ||47 ||W/mK ||- |
|Ceiling opening||1000x2000 mm|
|Outside dimension ||1180x2180 mm|
|Light entry ||1000x2000 mm|
|Height ||310 mm|
|Product Code ||554361|
Advantages and Benefits
Danosa domes provide a perfect solar light diffusion and transmission, reducing electrical energy consumption and ensuring total waterproofing of the roof without any condensation.
-Cellular Polycarbonate (PC) dome with Bs1d0 fire reaction.
-Its good behavior to fire gives greater security in case of fire.
Standards & Certification
The skylight DANOLIGHT PLUS 1000X2000, meets CE requirements.
The skylight DANOLIGHT PLUS 1000X2000, complies with EN 1873: Prefabricated accessories for roofing - Individual roof lights of plastics - Product specification and test methods.
Instruction for use
Smoke evacuation system installation
-The opening orientation will be in favor of the prevailing winds.
-The maximum roof slope will be 25° when the rotation axis is parallel to the slope and the surface is less than 2m2.
-The maximum roof slope will be 20° when the rotation axis is parallel to the slope and the surface is greater than 2m2.
-The maximum roof slope will be ±3 ° when the rotation axis is perpendicular to the slope.
Fixing system related to roof nature:
-Concrete slab: Self tapping screws or rivets every 500 mm.
-Steel metal deck: Self tapping screws or rivets every 330 mm.
-Ceramic tile sloping roof: Specific nails every 200 mm.
-Plinth thermal insulation includes a bituminous finishing sheet to conect the following asphalt waterproofing membrane. No insulation finishing is available to undertake another waterproofing solution.
-In order to extend Evacum's shelf life, we recommend to review annually: rust abscense, screws and polycarbonate conditions (cells cleaning), bolts and pneumatic cylinders oiling.
-For the revision of the previous elements it is necessary to open the smoke evacuation system.
-Domes cleaning will be made by soapy water, excluding any kind of corrosive product.
-To achieve an appropriate maintenance monitoring, Danosa recommends to consult our maintenance manual, available on our website.
-If any additional clarification is required, please do not hesitate to contact our technical department.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Assembly works should not be performed when weather conditions may be harmful, particularly when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the deck, neither when the roof is covered by raindrops, surface moisture > 8%, or strong wind.
In all cases, please keep Health and Safety standards at work, and good construction practice.
- Danosa recommends to consult this product TDS, which is available permanently at www.danosa.com or can be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
- Please note that this product is a part of a waterproofing system and therefore any work should match all documents and recommendations written by Danosa and all rules and mandatory law in this regard.
- In order to achieve the best possible outcome, good construction standards should be followed.
- For any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Department.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
1. Once received, check all the sizes and elements, ensuring that all the delivery matches with the purchase order.
2. Verify that all the elements received are in good conditions.
3. If there is any problem once the supplying has been done, please show clearly your concern on the delivery note.
4. Communicate any problem or material damage before 24 hours from the delivery. Otherwise, Danosa is not responsible for any kind of transport claim.
5. Keep skylights in its package once at work until they have to be installed on the roof.
6. Due to thermal variations and lack of ventilation, do not place the skylights directly over the roof. Waterproofing membrane or skylights can be damaged.
7. Storage skylights safe from traffic or any object which could hit them.
8. Do not place any object over the domes. PMMA dome’s material could be deformed.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10