DANODREN H15 PLUS is a high density polyethylene (HDPE) brown nodular sheet bonded by thermofusion to a nonwoven calendered polypropylene geotextile. Its main use is for protection and vertical drainage.
|Longitudinal tensile strength||15.0 -4||kN/m||UNE EN ISO 10319|
|Transversal tensile strength||11.0 -4||kN/m||UNE EN ISO 10319|
|Longitudinal elongation||70±15||%||UNE EN ISO 10319|
|Transversal elongation||65±15||%||UNE EN ISO 10319|
|Static puncture resistance (CBR)||2.5 -0.5||kN||UNE EN ISO 12236|
|Dynamic puncture resistance (cone)||10 +5||mm||UNE EN 13433|
|Characteristic aperture measurement||60 ± 5||µm||UNE EN ISO 12956|
|Water permeability perpendicular to the plane||0,12 -0,02||m/s||UNE EN ISO 11058|
|Water flow capacity in the plane||0.54142||l/m.s||UNE-EN ISO 12958|
|Durability||>25;suelo natural;4||AÑOS||ANEXO B DE LA NORMA APLICABLE|
Addtitional Technical Data
|ADDITIONAL DATA ||VALUE||UNIT||STANDARD|
|Compressive strength||180 ±20%||kN/m²||UNE EN ISO 604|
|Water permeability perpendicular to the vertical plane||0,12 -0,02||m/s||UNE EN ISO 11058|
|Water permeability perpendicular to the horizontal plane||0,002 -0,0002||m2/s||UNE-EN ISO 12958|
|Air volume between nodules||5.9||l/m²||-|
|Temperature range||-30 a 80||ºC||-|
|Pre-consumer recycled content||20||%||-|
|Post-consumer recycled content||80||%||-|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||-||-|
|Volatile organic compounds (VOC)||PND||-||-|
|Solar reflectance index (SRI)||PND||-||-|
Standards and Certification
- EN 13252: Geotextiles and geotextile-related products. Characteristics required for use in drainage systems.
- In Accordance with the UNE-EN 13967 standard and complying with the Assessment and Verification of Constancy of Performances (EVCP) 2+ system, applied to all high density polyethylene products manufactured by DANOSA in Europe. This EVCP 2+ system requires, apart from the DoP (Declaration of Performance), an additional Certificate of Factory Production Control issued by a Notified Body (AENOR in this case.
Company registration BUREAU VERITAS according to EN ISO 9001 granted to DANOSA manufacturing plant in Fontanar (Guadalajara).Environmental management
Company registration BUREAU VERITAS according to EN ISO 14001 granted to DANOSA manufacturing plant in Fontanar (Guadalajara).
- Drainage and protection of the waterproofing of buried walls in building and civil works, such as false tunnels and underpasses.
- Floors drainage and protection, when there is not hydrostatic pressure or the floor is over the phreatic level.
- Drainage for walkable inverted roofs with continuous pavements. The drainage is placed between the thermal insulation and the pavement.
|Rolls per pallet||6||rolls|
Advantages and Benefits
- Quick and easy installation.
- It provides a permanent drainage thanks to the chamber generated between the drainage sheet and the geotextile.
- The geotextile fused to the nodules, absorbs and filters the water of the ground, avoiding the filling of the drainage system and facilitating the evacuation of the water towards the drains.
- Due to the composition of the geotextile, polypropylene, DANODREN H PLUS can be left uncoated temporarily in the job site without deteriorating its mechanical and hydraulic properties.
- Resistant to breakage, impact and deformation.
- Resistant to chemical agent of the soil. Rot.
- Provides great durability of the building and the structures against humidity and external factors.
- Protection of the waterproofing against punching of soil.
Instruction for use
- Surface and singular points must be uniform, clean, dry and free of foreign objects.
- The support of DANODREN H PLUS can be a waterproofing membrane.
- DANODREN H PLUS is placed with the geotextile against the ground.
- The geotextile layer has a width of 5 cm less than the drainage sheet to facilitate the overlap of roll with roll. To perform the overlap, the geotextile is detached 7 cm, exposing 12 cm of drainage sheet, where the overlap will be made with the following sheet.
- DANODREN H PLUS is fixed every 50 cm along the length and width of the overlap with DANODREN fixings. You can also use HILTI fixings, model X-SW.
- DANODREN H PLUS is fixed mechanically in their upper part with the DANODREN metallic profile. This protects the drainage layer of land dumping, filling and compacting of the ditch and the water entrance. This fixation must be done 10 cm over the waterproofing membrane.
- The corners should be made by folding the membrane.
- Lay the drain pipe.
- Rolls can be extended from top to bottom or vice versa and from left to right or vice versa, depending of the characteristics of work.
Walkable inverted roofs with continuous pavement
- Where there is hydrostatic pressure or the floor is under the phreatic level, DANODREN H PLUS is extended with the geotextil against the ground. The overlaps are done as same as underground walls
- In walkable inverted roofs with a continuous pavement, DANODREN H PLUS must be placed on the thermal insulation with the geotextile upwards. The overlaps are done as same as underground walls.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- DANODREN H PLUS drains, protects and filters.
- DANODREN H PLUS does not waterproof, therefore, it does not replace in any case the waterproofing membrane.
- DANODREN fixations must be used when placing DANODREN H PLUS.
- DANODREN metallic profile must be used when placing DANODREN H PLUS.
- Appropriate precautions must be taken not to puncture the waterproofing during the placement of DANODREN H PLUS.
- It must be verified that the product is at the site with its original packaging, duly labeled with CE marking and in perfect conditions.
- It is recommended to check the existence of Declaration of Performance.
- It is recommended to check the existence of the voluntary quality mark.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- This product is not toxic.
- .The product should be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures and upright position.
- For further information, check the security data sheet.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10