DANODREN H25 is a high density polyethylene (HDPE) brown nodular sheet. Its main use is for protection and eventual vertical drainage.
|Reaction to fire||E||-||EN 13501-1|
|Liquid water watertightness (10 kPa)||Pasa||-||EN 1928|
|Longitudinal tensile strength ||>=400||N/50mm||EN 12311-2|
|Transversal tensile strength||>=300||N/50mm||EN 12311-2|
|Longitudinal elongation||>=30||%||EN 12311-2|
|Transversal elongation||>=20||%||EN 12311-2|
|Tear resistance (by nail)||500 ± 100||N||EN 12310-1|
|Peel resistance||NPD||N/50 mm||EN 12317-2|
|Shear resistance||170 ± 30||N/50mm||-|
|Impact resistance||>=300||mm||EN 12691|
|Resistance to static loading||>=20||kg||EN 12730|
|Durability of watertightness against artificial aging (10 kPa)||Pasa||Pasa||EN 1296 / EN 1928|
|Durability of watertightness against chemical agents (10 kPa)||Pasa||Pasa||EN 1847 / EN 1928|
Addtitional Technical Data
|ADDITIONAL DATA ||VALUE||UNIT||STANDARD|
|Compressive strength||300 ±20%||kN/m²||UNE-EN-ISO 604|
|Air volume between nodules||5.9||l/m²||-|
|Temperature range||-30 a 80||ºC||-|
|Pre-consumer recycled content||20||%||-|
|Post-consumer recycled content||80||%||-|
|Manufacturing Location||Fontanar, Guadalajara (España)||-||-|
|Volatile organic compounds (VOC)||PND||-||-|
|Solar reflectance index (SRI)||PND||-||-|
Standards and Certification
- EN 13967: Flexible sheets for waterproofing. Plastic and rubber damp proof sheets including plastic and rubber basement tanking sheet. Definitions and characteristics.
- In Accordance with the UNE-EN 13967 standard and complying with the Assessment and Verification of Constancy of Performances (EVCP) 2+ system, applied to all high density polyethylene products manufactured by DANOSA in Europe. This EVCP 2+ system requires, apart from the DoP (Declaration of Performance), an additional Certificate of Factory Production Control issued by a Notified Body (AENOR in this case)
Company registration BUREAU VERITAS according to EN-ISO 9001 granted to DANOSA manufacturing plant in Fontanar (Guadalajara).Environmental management
Company registration BUREAU VERITAS according to EN ISO 14001 granted to DANOSA manufacturing plant in Fontanar (Guadalajara).
- Drainage and protection of the waterproofing of buried walls in building and civil works, such as false tunnels and underpasses.
- Floors drainage and protection, when there is not hydrostatic pressure or the floor is over the phreatic level.
- Rehabilitation of basements and underground constructions affected by humidity.
- Drainage for inverted roofs with continuous pavements. The drainage is placed between the thermal insulation and the pavement.
|Rolls per pallet||6||rolls|
Advantages and Benefits
- Quick and easy installation.
- Resistant to breakage, impact and deformation.
- Resistant to chemical agent of the soil. Rot.
- Provides great durability of the building and the structures against humidity and external factors.
- It protects the wall avoiding direct contact with the humidity and it allows the drainage of the water, thus limiting the hydrostatic pressure.
- Protection of the waterproofing against punching of soil.
- In rehabilitation cases, it creates an air chamber between the underground basement affected by the humidity and the new finish, allowing its ventilation and drying.
Instruction for use
Indications and Important Recommendations
- DANODREN H drains and protect.
- DANODREN H does not waterproof, therefore, it does not replace in any case the waterproofing membrane.
- DANODREN fixations must be used when placing DANODREN H.
- DANODREN metallic profile must be used when placing DANODREN H.
- Appropriate precautions must be taken not to puncture the waterproofing during the placement of DANODREN H.
- It must be verified that the product is at the site with its original packaging, duly labeled with CE marking and in perfect conditions.
- It is recommended to check the existence of Declaration of Performance.
- It is recommended to check the existence of the voluntary quality mark.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- This product is not toxic or inflammable.
- The product should be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures and upright position.
- For further information, check the security data sheet.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10