Danodren R-20 is a nodular layer made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) in green colour, with 20mm height nodules with overflows.
· It is widely used as water retainer in extensive ecological green roofs in all types of buildings. The grooves in the superior part of the membrane act as overflows when the water level is over the storage capacity of the nodules, regulating this way the water quantity in the system.
|Rolls per pallet||5|| |
|Product Code||314051|| |
Advantages and Benefits
· Solves in reduced thikness and weights, the problems of drainages and water retention in extensive Green Roofs
· The ecologic extensive Green roof provides the advantages of Green roofs (microclimate regulation, acoustic insoulation, esthetic advantages) and has a small thickness, light weight and requires a mínimum maintenance.
· In this type of roofs, the water requirement is minimum, that is why the use of water retainers is essential, DANODREN R-20 has overflows where the excessive water will be evacuated.
· The Geotextile (Danofelt PY 200), filter the stones in contact with the soil, avoiding the soil to go on the drainage system.
· Non rotting
· Limit overloads in roofs in comparison with traditional drainages with stones of 10cm thickness
· Allow the change of concrete surface in to green roofs
· Great capacity of water reserve
· Great durability of draining system, retaining its properties on time, this will help to maintenance savings.· Maintain mechanical properties and water storage properties on time.
Instruction for use
- Waterproofing membrane.
- DANODREN R-20.
- Geotextile DANOFELT PY 200.
- Terrain and volcanic rocks.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10