The DANODREN G-20 is a nodular layer, made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) in colour black.
• It is used mainly as a protective layer of elements situated at great depth and as permanent formwork in both vertical and horizontal surfaces, thanks to their superior mechanical strength.
• Pavers Drainage on the ground, when there is no hydrostatic pressure or the sill is above the water table.
• Protection of waterproofing walls and sills buried both in construction, and civil works.
• Protection of waterproofing in underground work in general: display walls, exterior surface treatment for the exterior wall, tunnels, utility tunnels, under slab, etc.
• Can be used as a cleaning layer replacing the concrete slab under lean.
|Rolls per pallet||5||rolls|
|Product Code||314041|| |
Advantages and Benefits
• Easy of extended and placement.
• High-tensile and compressive strength.
• Impervious to chemical contaminants in soil (sulfates, chlorides, etc ...) rot.
• Easy installation without equipment and qualified staff
• In the case of open tunnels, service tunnels, diaphragm walls, exterior surface treatment for the exterior wall, etc., facilitates drainage of water from the ground to replace the traditional gravel layer, resulting in a flow adequate drainage.
• Savings in labor costs in placement, compared with the traditional layer of coarse gravel.
• The high rigidity of the sheet waterproofing layer protects against possible puncture, caused by the landfill.
• Great durability of the product, retaining its initial properties over time, leading to savings in maintenance.
• shortens the duration of the work and its cost.
• Allows drainage of accumulated water, limiting the hydrostatic pressure and avoiding direct contact with the wall moisture.
Instruction for use
• The surface of the support base must be durable, uniform, smooth, be clean, dry and free from foreign bodies.
• The singular points must be equally prepared before starting the placement of the membrane : chamfers or Scotland in meetings with vertical walls, reinforcements, seals and other unique items.
• In this case the support is a waterproofing membrane or emulsion:
In case of a waterproofing membrane, danosa recommended two options:
• Esterdan 30 P Elast, is a sheet of elastomer bitumen, unprotected surface LBM-type (SBS)-30-FP, consisting of a polyester felt reinforcement nonwoven 160 g / m 2 , laminated on both sides, with a modified bitumen mastic elastomer (SBS), nonstick material using a plastic film on both sides.
• SELFDAN BTM is a self-adhesive waterproofing layer protected polyethylene, consisting of an elastomer bitumen bituminous mastic. As a protective material of the external face of the sheet is a polyethylene film of 95 g / m 2 which serves as armor and finish material on its inner surface, a removable plastic film.
In the case of an emulsion, RUBBER MAXDAN danosa recommended, is an emulsion, cold application, obtained by dispersion of small particles of bitumen with an emulsifying agent in nature and modified anionic emulsion latex. Placement
• We extend the rolls of DANODREN G-20 with nodules against the "structure" or "support to protect" or "pre-proofed walls, placing fasteners every 50 cm maximum length and width of the sheet, overlapping 10 to 12 cm and 20 cm horizontally and vertically. You can use steel-tipped plugs or HILTI type shots.
• Anchor with higher metal profile, mechanically fixing to ensure the drainage layer to the landfill, compacted fill and back of the ditch, and the entry of water from rainfall and runoff.
• Lay the drain pipe of HDPE corrugated and flexible, perforated around the edge, and recommend to this end the use of TUBODAN 160.
• The tops of the corners and corners will be folding the sheets. • In
Pavers drains on the ground, when there is no hydrostatic pressure or sill is above the water table, rolls of DANODREN G-20, be extended with nodules from the field with 10 laps - 12 cm roll roll.
Indications and Important Recommendations
• The foil protects DANODREN G-20 and in some cases drain.
• The blade DANODREN G-20 is not waterproof.
• Its use does not substitute in any way waterproofing.
• In walls as protection is spreading with the drainage layer should be placing the drain pipe and fill the trench to be gaining altitude in the working height.
• Also you can choose to make all the placement of a time with what might be necessary to use scaffolding.
• We should use the following bindings: bindings Danodren (fill nail node button), type "fire" with plastic washer.
• We used a metal into pieces of 2 m length for anchoring the system.
• We take appropriate precautions to avoid sealing punching during placement of DANODREN G-20.
• This product is part of a waterproofing system, so you should take into account all documents that reference the Danosa Solutions Manual, and any regulations and enforceable laws on the matter.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
• This product is not toxic.
• It is stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
• The product must be stored upright.
• The product will be used first come to work.
• They are easy to cut to adjust the dimensions to work.
• Do not be carried waterproofing works when the weather conditions may be harmful, particularly when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the deck when the cover is rain or wet surface moisture> 8% as QAT NTE or strong wind. Nor should they be jobs when the ambient temperature is less than - 5 ° C for modified bitumen sheets.
• In all cases, be taken into account Health and Safety standards at work, and the rules of good construction practice.
• Damages should consult the MSDS of this product is available www.danosa.com permanently, or can be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
For any further clarification, please contact our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10