It is a stable bituminous emulsion in dark brown colour and doughy consistency. Composed of tiny bituminous particles in a water solution with an emulsifying agent. The latter contains certain SBS products that confer the MAXDAN CAUCHO dry film a perfect adherence, flexibility and elasticity.
It complies with the specifications required by UNE 104-231/88.
It is used for protection of walls, separating walls and foundations, deposits, etc., as well as vapour barrier. Can also be used for repairing old waterproofing systems.
|Viscosity at 20 ° C (Brookfield RVT, spindle 5, 100 rpm)||10 - 30||poises||-|
|Density at 20 ° C||1,0 - 1,2||g/cm3||-|
|Drying time at 20-25 ° C and 50% relative humidity||24||h||-|
|Application temperature||+ 5||ºC||-|
|Performance||1||Kg/m2 per layer||-|
Standards and Certification
Instruction for use
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- This product is not toxic and non -flammable.
- Will be stored in a dry place protected from rain, Sun, heat, and cold temperatures. Temperatures below 0 ° C can affect the quality of the product. With these conditions and their tightly closed source packaging, the product can remain stored approximately six months from the date of manufacture.
- The product will be used in order of arrival to work.
- In all cases, standards of safety and hygiene at work, as well as standards of good practice of the construction must be taken into account.
- In case of sedimentary material, it must be removed to return to the initial state.
- Danosa recommend consult the safety data sheet of this product which is permanently available at www.danosa.com, or you can request in writing to our technical department.
- For any further clarification, please consult with our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10