Aplication gun, 3m hose and dispenser. Auxiliary device for the application of adhesives, DANOTHERM and DANOBOND system.
Standards & Certification
KIT CANISTER significantly exceeds independent standards for resistance to wind uplift. The adhesive has been rigorously and independently tested, using EN 1991-1-4 guidelines where it achieved a resistance figure of -5500Pa. Typical wind uplift pressure goes from -1000Pa to -2000Pa.
Auxiliary Kit necessary for adhesive system application DANOBOND and DANOTHERM, especially suitable for energy rehabilitation of flat roofs.
|Product Code ||210103||-|
Instruction for use
Canister Set-up Guide:
1. Remove the black cap from the canister valve.
2. Attach the braided-hose to the canister valve, using the small nut (image 1). Tighten with a spanner.
3. Attach the other end of the braided-hose to the gun-applicator using the large nut (image 2). Tighten with a spanner.
4. Fully open the valve on the canister.
5. Pull the trigger on the gun-applicator to apply the adhesive.
6. Adjust the bead width by turning the black valve on the gun-applicator anti-clockwise until you have a bead width of approximately 20-40mm (image 3).
Important Note:Set-up your KIT CANISTER canister adhesive correctly before use to ensure the best possible performance and to avoid leakage or system failure.
Indications and Important Recommendations
Maintaining your KIT CANISTER, canister adhesive.
1. Once work has been completed, ensure the valve on the canister remains open (image 4). Failure to do this may cause the adhesive to block the hose.
2. Turn the gun-applicator off by turning the black valve clockwise until it is fully closed.
3. Clean the end of the gun-applicator with a solvent, using a nylon brush to ensure that the aperture is clear.
4. Once the canister in use is empty, the hose can be transferred to a new canister.
5. The canister and gun-applicator will remain usable for one month after opening. If you do not intend to use the system within this time the adhesive in the hose and gun-applicator should be renewed by purging approx. 250ml of adhesive through the system every month.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- It is advisable to keep the product KIT CANISTER in a protected place from frost and at temperatures ranging from 5° C to 30° C .
- Product expiration: 12 months from production date.
- Keep KIT CANISTER away from sources of ignition. Have within reach fire extinguisher.
- Comply with usual precautions in chemicals products use.
- Store in the original container, closed securely and at room temperature.
- Do not leave open container when stop using.
- In any case, must be taken into account safety and hygiene standards at work, as well as good practice standards in construction.
- Canisters can be disposed of as scrap metal, when depressurised and emptied, in accordance with the European Waste Directive.
- Danosa recommends consulting the product safety data sheet which is permanently available at www.danosa.com, or can be requested in writing to our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10