PVC-p laminated metal sheet, used as waterproofing finishing in both vertical and horizontal surfaces
Used as waterproofing finishing in both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Laminated profile fixation system may vary depending on the characteristics of the support.
|Galvanized steel ||0,6 ||mm |
|PVC coating ||0,7 ||mm |
|Product Code ||210083||-|
Advantages and Benefits
- Compatible with all DANOPOL PVC membranes.
- It solves the perimeter anchors connection safely.
- They provide a high reliability welding and finishing.
- Facilitates the completion of the membrane both in the horizontal and vertical face.
Instruction for use
- The substrate surface must be solid, uniform, smooth, cleaned, dry and free from foreign bodies.
- It is placed on the support by mechanical fasteners spaced approximately 20 cm. maximum.
- Danopol range is welded to the colaminated profile by hot air, resulting in high reliability welding and finish.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- This product is part of a waterproofing system, all documents referring to Danosa´s Solutions Manual, as well as all applicable and enforceable legislation in this regard should be taken into account..
- Particular attention should be paid with the application of singular points, such as parapets (extension of the wall at the edge of a roof), drains, expansion joints, etc. ...
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- Colaminated sheet (2m x 1m) PVC LIGHT GREY is not toxic or flammable.
- Colaminated sheet (2m x 1m) PVC LIGHT GREY should be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures. It should remain in its original packaging, horizontal and parallel (never crossed) on a flat and smooth support.
- Colaminated sheet (2m x 1m) PVC LIGHT GREY will be used as soon at it arrives at the building construction.
- Colaminated sheet (2m x 1m) PVC LIGHT GREY is easy to cut in order to adapt it to the work's geometry.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when weather conditions may be harmful, particularly when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the deck, neither when the roof is covered by raindrops, surface moisture > 8%, or strong wind.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when the ambient temperature is less than -5 º C for hot air welding.
- In all cases, please keep Health and Safety standards at work, and good construction practice.
- Danosa recommends to consult this product TDS, which is available permanently at www.danosa.com or can be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
- For any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10