DANOPOL H 1.5 COOL ROOFING is a synthetic PVC plasticized membrane. Designed for flat roof waterproofing, U.V. resistant.
|Reaction to fire||E||-||EN 13501-1|
|Longitudinal & transversal tensile strength||>1000||N/50mm||EN 12311-2 Método A|
|Longitudinal elongation at break ||> 250||%||EN 12311-2 Método A|
|Transversal elongation at break ||> 250||%||EN 12311-2 Método A|
|Longitudinal resistance to tearing (nail shank)||> 60||N||EN 12310-2|
|Transversal resistance to tearing (nail shank)||> 50||N||EN 12310-2|
|Overlaps resistance (Peeling of overlap)||> 40||N/50mm||EN 12316-2|
|Overlaps resistance (Shear of overlaps)||> 300||N/50mm||EN 12317-2|
|Resistance to impact||>1000||mm||EN 12691|
|Resistance to static loading||>50||Kg||EN 12730 Método B|
|Flexibility at low temperature||< -30||ºC||EN 495-5|
|Resistance to root penetration||Pasa||Pasa/No Pasa||EN 13948|
|Humidity resistance factor||20.000 ± 30%||-||EN 1931|
|Watertightness||Pasa||Pasa/No Pasa||EN 1928 (B)|
Pasa = Positive or correct No pasa = Negative PND = No performance determined - = Not necessary
Standards & Certification
The membrane DANOPOL H 1.5 COOL ROOFING meets Norm EN 13956.
Used for the termination and auction forming in singular points of the deck (outgoing or ingoing angles, corners, draining cups, skylights, tube exits, masts, etc.) in flat roofing performed by membranes type DANOPOL HS COOL ROOFING
|Reinforcement type||[NO ENCONTRADO-//210048.TIPO_ARM@2]TIPO_ARM||-|
Advantages and Benefits
- Excellent flexibility.
- Very good resistance to: micro organisms, putrefaction, root penetration, natural ageing, weathering, U.V. radiation and against swollen.
- High ability to adapt to the different decks.
- Good structural movement absorption.
Instruction for use
- The base support surface must be durable, uniform, smooth, be clean, dry and free from foreign bodies.
- As a separating layer or protective polyester geotextiles are used, type Danofelt PY 300 or higher.
Indications and Important Recommendations
-Incompatible materials in direct contact with DANOPOL H 1.5 COOL ROOFING waterproofing membrane: Bituminous products, XPS, TPO/FPO, EPS, EPDM, PU. DANOFELT PY300 or higher must be placed between both materiales to avoid chemical incompatibility or smooth any coarse surface.
- Make sure the chemical compatibility of DANOPOL H 1.5 COOL ROOFING with other materials.
- Weldability and weld quality depends on atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity), welding conditions (temperature, velocity, pressure, cleanliness) and by the state of the membrane surface (cleanliness, humidity). Therefore must meet the hot air machine for the correct assembling
- Once the surface has been cooled, a strict welding control should be made using a blunt needle.
- This product is part of a waterproofing system, please pay attention to all DANOSA documents and all rules and mandatory law in this regard.
- Special attention should be paid to the implementation of the singular points and special details.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- DANOPOL H 1.5 COOL ROOFING is not toxic or flammable.
- DANOPOL H 1.5 COOL ROOFING is stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures. Be kept in its original packaging, horizontal and parallel all the film (never crossed) on a support level and smooth.
- DANOPOL H 1.5 COOL ROOFING will be used first come to work.
- DANOPOL H 1.5 COOL ROOFING is easy to cut to adapt the size to work.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when weather conditions may be harmful, particularly when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the deck when the cover is rain or wet surface moisture> 8% according QAT NTE or strong wind.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when the ambient temperature is less than - 5 º C for hot air welding.
- In all cases, be taken into account Health and Safety standards at work and the rules of good construction practice.
- Danosa should consult the MSDS for this product is www.danosa.com permanently available, or can be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
- For any further clarification, please contact our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10