0,25mm thickness transparent green low density polyethylene (LDPE) sheet used as vapor barrier mainly in roof systems.
|Water vapor Transmission (Sd-Value)||>100||m||EN 1931|
|Reaction to fire ||E||-||EN 13501-1 |
|Longitudinal & transversal tensile strength ||>80||N/50mm ||EN 12311-2 Método A |
|Longitudinal elongation at break ||>600||%||EN 12311-2 Método A |
|Transversal elongation at break ||>600||%||EN 12311-2 Método A |
|Longitudinal resistance to tearing (nail shank) ||>110||N ||EN 12310-2 |
|Transversal resistance to tearing (nail shank) ||>110||N ||EN 12310-2 |
|Nominal minimum thickness ||0,25||mm ||EN 1849-2 |
|Mass ||230||g/m²||EN 1849-2 |
|Temperature resistance||-20 to +60||ºC||-|
Standards & Certification
DANOPOL 250 VAPOUR BARRIER, complies with EN 13984.
DANOPOL 250 VAPOUR BARRIER, meets CE requirements.
DANOPOL 250 VAPOUR BARRIER is suitable as vapour barrier with wall, roof and ceiling construction elements as an airtight layer and as a vapour retarding layer. Intended use for building and civil works.
|Width||(1,25 m plegado)||m|
|Product Code ||210070||-|
Instruction for use
The vapour barrier should be loose-laid installed, without fasteners or welds, with at least 10 cm overlaps.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- This product is part of a waterproofing system, all documents referring to Danosa´s Solutions Manual, as well as all applicable and enforceable legislation in this regard should be taken into account.
- Particular attention should be paid with the application of singular points, such as parapets (extension of the wall at the edge of a roof), drains, expansion joints, etc. ...
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- DANOPOL 250 VAPOUR BARRIER is not toxic or flammable.
- DANOPOL 250 VAPOUR BARRIER should be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures. It should remain in its original packaging, horizontal and parallel (never crossed) on a flat and smooth support.
- DANOPOL 250 VAPOUR BARRIER will be used as soon at it arrives at the building construction.
- DANOPOL 250 VAPOUR BARRIER is easy to cut in order to adapt it to the work's geometry.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when weather conditions may be harmful, particularly when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the deck, neither when the roof is covered by raindrops, surface moisture > 8%, or strong wind.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when the ambient temperature is less than -5 º C for hot air welding.
- In all cases, please keep Health and Safety standards at work, and good construction practice.
- Danosa recommends to consult this product TDS, which is available permanently at www.danosa.com or can be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
- For any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10