DANOPOL NI FV 1.2 is a synthetic PVC plasticized membrane, reinforced with Fibre glass mat. Designed for flat roof waterproofing. Non U.V. resistant.
|External fire performance||Froof||-||EN 13501-5|
|Reaction to fire||E||-||EN 13501-1|
|Longitudinal & transversal tensile strength||> 10||Mpa||-|
|Longitudinal & transversal tensile strength||> 600||N/50mm||EN 12311-2 Método A|
|Longitudinal elongation at break ||> 200||%||EN 12311-2 Método A|
|Transversal elongation at break ||> 200||%||EN 12311-2 Método A|
|Longitudinal resistance to tearing (nail shank)||> 120||N||EN 12310-2|
|Transversal resistance to tearing (nail shank)||>120||N||EN 12310-2|
|Overlaps resistance (Peeling of overlap)||> 220||N/50mm||EN 12316-2|
|Overlaps resistance (Shear of overlaps)||> 500||N/50mm||EN 12317-2|
|Resistance to impact||> 500||mm||EN 12691|
|Resistance to static loading||>50||Kg||EN 12730 Método B|
|Flexibility at low temperature||< -30||ºC||EN 495-5|
|Resistance to root penetration||Pasa||Pasa/No Pasa||EN 13948|
|Humidity resistance factor||20.000 ± 30%||-||EN 1931|
|Watertightness||Pasa||Pasa/No Pasa||EN 1928 (B)|
Pasa = Positive or correct No pasa = Negative PND = No performance determined - = Not necessary
Addtitional Technical Data
|ADDITIONAL DATA ||Declared Value||Unit||Norm|
|Straightness||< 50||mm||EN 1848-2|
|Flatness||< 10||mm||EN 1848-2|
|Visible defects||Pasa||Pasa/No Pasa||EN 1850-2|
|Nominal minimum thickness||1.2 (-5%; +10%)||mm||EN 1849-2|
|Mass||1,5 (-5%; +10%)||kg/m2||EN 1849-2|
|Longitudinal & transversal dimensional stability||< 0.09||%||EN 1107-2|
|Loss of plasticizers (mass change at 30 days)||< 4.5||%||EN ISO 177|
|Loss of elongation at break (UV 5000 h)||< 10||%||EN 1297, EN 12311-2|
|Static puncture resistance||> 1200||N||UNE 104416 (b)|
Standards & Certification
The membrane DANOPOL NI FV 1.2, complies with EN 13956; EN 13967; EN 13361; EN 13491.EN 13362.
The membrane DANOPOL NI FV 1.2, meets CE requirements.
The membrane DANOPOL NI FV 1.2, has Environmental Product Declaration EPD No. S-P-00691.
The membrane DANOPOL NI FV 1.2, has Agrement Certificate for zero slope BBA 14/5118.
The membrane DANOPOL NI FV 1.2, has DIT for zero slope DANOPOL No. 551/10.
Flat roof waterproofing, both new buildings and rehabilitations (EN 13956):
- Non walkable flat roof ballasted with gravel (inverted roof).
- Walkable flat roof (private use) with floating pavement DANOLOSA (inverted roof).
- Walkable flat roof (private use) with plot systems.
- Walkable flat roof (public and private use) with floor finish bedded on cement mortar.
- Intensive green flat roofs.
- Extensive green flat roofs (eco).
Civil work waterproofing:
- Basement waterproofing (EN 13967).
- Waterproofing fluid barrier in the construction of tunnels and associated underground structures (EN 13491).
- Reservoirs and dams waterproofing (EN 13361).
- Canals waterproofing (EN 13362).
|Reinforcement type||Glass fibre mat||-|
|Product Code ||210042||-|
- Plasticized PVC
- Fibre glass mat
Advantages and Benefits
- High dimensional stability.
- High tensile strength
- High puncture resistance
- Very good resistance to micro-organisms, putrefaction, mechanical impact, root penetration, natural aging, weathering, UV radiation and swollen.
- Excellent flexibility
- Limits strains and tensions in the waterproofing membrane due to the high temperatures and temperature changes to which will see under flat roofs.
- Absorbs structural movements.
- Presents good puncture protection to mechanical damage, derived from pedestrian transit, common in flat roofs.
- Very high durability to possible degradation related to chemical cases.
- High adaptability to different kind of supports.
Instruction for use
- - The base support surface must be resistant, uniform, smooth, clean, dry and free of foreign bodies.
- In case that the support consist on thermal insulation, boards must be placed staggered and without gaps wider than 1 mm.
- Polyester geotextil Danofelt PY 300, or higher will be used as separation or protection layer.
- DANOPOL FV dimensional stability (≤ 0,09%) allows no perimeter anchorage installation on the horizontal plane for ballasted systems performed with this waterproofing membrane, meeting standard UNE 104416.
- The joint between the fixed profile and the vertical surface must be always sealed with the elastic, rot-proof and non-biodegradable selant ELASTYDAN PU 40 Gris.
- At the vertical perimeter’s connection, membrane must go up the vertical surface at least 20cm above roof’s last layer, or higher, if necessary, to ensure that the upper edge of the membrane remains always above the maximum foreseeable water over the roof.
- Adhesive product GLUE-DAN PVC is recommended to improve aesthetic finishing on the vertical plane.
- To improve overlaps resistance, particularly in green roofs, it is advisable to seal the overlap line using LIQUID DANOPOL, in the same color, applied with a construction bottle.
- When the parapet’s height does not exceed 20 cm, or there is no perimeter parapet, connection between horizontal membrane and parapet or slab edge can be achieved using PVC laminated profile C (angle) .
- This profile shall be fixed to the horizontal wall by its wing, which will have one width greater than 6 cm, using anchors at a distance less than 25 cm from each other. The membrane must be welded to the laminated profile, hiding all the screw heads
Placement waterproofing layer:
-DANOPOL NI FV 1.2 Waterproofing membrane can be welded by hot air or by chemical THF bonding (Tetrahydrofuran)
Indications and Important Recommendations
-Incompatible materials in direct contact with DANOPOL NI FV 1.2 waterproofing membrane: Bituminous products, XPS, TPO/FPO, EPS, EPDM, PU. DANOFELT PY300 or higher must be placed between both materiales to avoid chemical incompatibility or smooth any coarse surface.
- Make sure the chemical compatibility of DANOPOL NI FV 1.2 with other materials.
- Weldability and weld quality depends on atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity), welding conditions (temperature, velocity, pressure, cleanliness) and by the state of the membrane surface (cleanliness, humidity). Therefore must meet the hot air machine for the correct assembling
- Once the surface has been cooled, a strict welding control should be made using a blunt needle.
- This product is part of a waterproofing system, please pay attention to all DANOSA documents and all rules and mandatory law in this regard.
- Special attention should be paid to the implementation of the singular points and special details.
Handling, Storage and Conservation
- DANOPOL NI FV 1.2 is not toxic or flammable.
- DANOPOL NI FV 1.2 should be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures. Be kept in its original packaging, horizontal and parallel all the film (never crossed) on a support level and smooth.
- DANOPOL NI FV 1.2 will be used first come to work.
- DANOPOL NI FV 1.2 is easy to cut to adapt the size to work.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when weather conditions may be harmful, particularly when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the deck when the cover is rain or wet surface moisture> 8% as QAT NTE or strong wind.
- No waterproofing works should be performed when the ambient temperature is less than -5 º C for hot air welding.
- In all cases, be taken into account Health and Safety standards at work, and the rules of good construction practice.
- Danosa recomends to consult the MSDS of this product, which is available permanently at www.danosa.com or can be obtained by writing to our Technical Department.
- For any further clarification, please contact our Technical Department.
The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.
Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.
DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.
Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10