|Skyligths - DANOSA DOMES|
Danosa DOMES provide a perfect solar light diffusion and transmission, reducing electrical energy consumption and ensuring waterproofing and absence of condensations. Domes consist, as basic set, of three elements:
- Dome: simple 3mm thickness dome omade f polymethacr ylate of methyl (PMMA), ice colour.
- Valve: 3mm thickness inferior second dome, made of PMMA, to avoid condensations inside the building.
- Plinth: Dome's support made of reinforced polyester, fixed to the main structure.
Depending on the application, there are some different posibilities for automatic or manual opening systems.
|Smoke Evacuation - DANOSA EVACUM|
Besides of providing natural lighting, Danosa EVACUM aerators provide security on smoke evacuation. Composition:
- 10mm thickness cellular polycarbonate dome, slightly curved.
- 1.5mm thickness galvanized metal armour, 300mm height, with termal insulation
- Perimeter aluminum frame that fixes the polycarbonate to the frame.
- Opening system which can be pneumatic, electromagnetic lock 24V or steel wire and handle.